Saturday, January 19, 2019

I Don't Want You

Maybe I don't want you

Maybe I don't want those lips
Hovering next to mine
Leaning into hot breath
Into a kiss I don't want

Maybe I don't want those eyes
Roving over my body
Boring through my heart
Piercing straight into my soul

Maybe I don't want that chest
So perfectly chiseled
To paint my lips on
And dig my nails into

Maybe I don't want that voice
Making me your puppet
Telling me things
I'm secretly dying to hear

Maybe I don't want those hands
Gripping my body
Twisting me and turning me
On a rollercoaster ride

Maybe I don't want those hips
Dancing against mine
Sending shocks of electricity
Up and down my spine

Maybe I don't want you
Plunging into my darkness
Shattering my core
Dismantling my world

Maybe I don't want you
Coming like an earthquake
Lifting me up
And leaving like a hurricane

Maybe I don't want any of it
There's only one way to know
Come to me
Let's do this again just to make sure

No comments: